From The Wiki Fire
 Area Restaurants
See Category:Restaurants for a more complete list
- The Packinghouse is generally considered to be the best red-meat establishment in Galesburg.
- Cornucopia/Uncle Billy's is a combination health/organic/natural/dirty hippie food shop and bakery. It is an essential part of your life if you are vegan or otherwise off-board, and it is generally a great place to find something yummy you have never tried before.
- Joy Garden is the only Chinese restaurant in Galesburg that delivers (without a minimum charge). Unfortunately, their cook is also their deliveryman, so expect 1 to 3 hours for your food to arrive, depending on how busy they are (but honestly, the restaurant's a 10 minute walk from campus--it's not that hard to get the food yourself).
- The Broadview is a 24-hour diner. Knox students are known to visit the restaurant from 1:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. for comfort food and the entertainment of watching Galesburg townies.
- The Cellar is a very interesting pizzeria and pub that makes some of the best pizza in town, if you can find it (just drive through the parking lot. It's hidden back there). Great deals on Mondays.
- McGillacuddy's is a pub that serves a fairly good array of food and drink. Jazz Night is Thursday.
- Cherry Street Bar and Grill is a pub that also serves food.
- En Season Fantastic food made with local and/or organic ingredients. Good vegetarian options. Only open on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays for lunch.
 Coffee Shops
See Category:Coffee Shops for more
See Category:Pizza for more