Making Things is the craft and D.I.Y. Club. If you don't know what D.I.Y. stands for, look it up. It is commandeered by Ben Scott and Sandy Guttman. Activities include but aren't limited to: Open crafting hours (Fridays, 4:15-5:00 PM, in Hamblin 106), and various other things.
Archive of previous works include:
1) Make Your Own Sol Lewitt (Fall 2009)
2) Halloween Costume Crafting (Fall 2009)
3) Make Your Own Menstrual Pads with SASS (Fall 2007)
4) Marc Chagall Stained Glass Windows in Gizmo permanent collection (Winter 2008)
5) sometimes Sandy Guttman makes lentil soup.