Office of Admission
The Office of Admission is the face of the admissions and enrollment. It is the department that is responsible for ensuring that the college will have future classes to milk for funds. It can be a great place for students gifted in the art of lying and con artistry, or simply for those who really, perhaps somewhat excessively, adore Knox. The admission staff attend college fairs, visit schools, answer prospective student questions, review applications, and so on. The Office of Admission Services part of the Office of Admission organizes the logistics of admission functions such as Open Houses and data entry.
The Office of Admission employs a large number of Knox students as tour guides, drivers, phone bank staff, and for other purposes. Several Knox alumni do a stint working in the Office of Admission shortly after graduation.
The Office of Admission is located in CFA 122. The Office of Admission Services is located in CFA 207.
 Office of Admission Staff
Note: This list does not include constituent offices, which have listings on their own pages.
- Corine Andersen, Associate Director of Admission
- Jill Bisbee, Director of Admission
- Michael Dixon, Admission Counselor and Coordinator of Multicultural Recruitment
- Diane Dooley, Secretary/Receptionist
- Josh Ferchau, Admission Counselor
- Jessica Hardy, Admission Counselor
- Elizabeth Jonsberg, Campus Visit Coordinator
- Jennifer Keegan, Assistant Director of Admission
- Paul Steenis, Vice President for Enrollment and Dean of Admission
- Janet Tolle, Receptionist
- Amelia Welty, Receptionist
- Tim Johnson, Associate Director of Admission and Coordinator of Multicultural Recruitment
- Susannah Gawor, Associate Director of Admission
 Recruitment Areas
See Knox's map for more information.
- Jill Bisbee: Northern Chicagoland
- Michael Dixon: Chicago, southern Chicagoland, and Galesburg High School
- Jennifer Keegan: Western and northwestern Chicagoland
- Milena Evtimova: Michigan, Ohio, Asia, Middle East, Africa, Europe, Australia
- Josh Ferchau: Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Utah, Wyoming, Alaska, Oregon, Washington, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota
- Casey Gatz: Northern Illinois, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Guam, Pacific Islands
- Jessica Hardy: Wisconsin, Minnesota, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Virgin Islands, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi
- Loren Lindgren: Southern Illinois, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Meg Ryan: Missouri, Western Illinois, Iowa