Educational Studies - Secondary
We don't need no education.
You will learn a lot being an ed major. Well, eventually when you get out of the Ed Department and start actually teaching.
The best piece of advice for anyone thinking about becoming an ed major: avoid taking History of Education (EDUC 202) with Jim Vandergriff as much as possible. Jim himself recommends you do this as he says "all I do is talk at you."
- Diana Beck, Department Chair, Associate Professor
- Stephen Scroth, Assistant Professor
- Kelton Williams, Associate Professor
- Xavier Romano, Dean of Students, Instructor
- Joel Estes, Lecturer
- Barry Swanson, Visiting Assistant Professor
- Jim Vandergriff, Assistant Professor
Cooperating Faculty From Other Programs
See department page