Block Housing is a component of the Housing Lottery through which a group of students may attempt to acquire a suite or other campus residence for their very own. While having good numbers still helps, block housing is generally less competitive than the apartments.
Campus Buildings available through the housing lottery include:
- Post Hall's South wing (2 suites of 14 and 2 of 16)
- Williston Hall (Many suites of 4)
- Elder Hall, Neifert Hall, and Furrow Hall (Suites of 4 to 6, it's weird)
- Conger Hall, Neal Hall (4 Suites of 12, 2 of 10)
- Simonds Hall, Drew Hall, Longden Hall, and Griffith Hall (8 suites of 8 residents; 2 suites of 6)
- The Townhouses (3 Houses of 10)
More complete information is available at the official Knox Housing Lottery site.