Office of Academic Affairs
The Office of Academic Affairs is one of five department-level offices at Knox. The department is comprised of seven constituent offices. The department head is the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of the College, an office currently held by Lawrence Breitborde. The Associate Dean of the College is Steve Bailey.
The department oversees and supports the faculty as well as most other academic issues on campus, including academic infrastructure such as the libraries and computers and the various special academic programs offered at Knox. The Honors Program falls under the deans' purview as well.
The deans' offices are located in Old Main 105.
Office of Academic Affairs Staff
Note: This list does not include constituent offices, which have listings on their own pages.
- Stephen Bailey, Associate Dean of the College
- Lawrence Breitborde, Vice President for Academic Affairs and Dean of the College
- Nancy Fennig, Senior Secretary
- Jackie Uhlmann, Executive Secretary to the Dean of the College
Offices and Locations
- Office of Academic Affairs: Old Main 105
- Library: Seymour Library
- Computer Center: SMC E005-E014
- Office of the Registrar: SMC D204
- Athletics Department: Fieldhouse 1
- Instructional Support
- Faculty Support
- Special Programs
- Office of Institutional Research (planned)